Translate

11 giugno 2015

..cLEAN wILL bE bACK..

..le ragioni delle recenti assenze di Mr. Clean, epico inviato di Sailing Anarchy, spiegate da lui medesimo come solo lui sa..


..congratulations body!



I don’t write for money, and I don’t do interviews for fame.  I do it all because I love this sport more than almost anything else in the world.  Sailing saved me from addiction, greed, and a bloodsucking life as a lawyer, and my repayment program requires that I share my wonderment and love of this sport with as many people as possible before I die.
 I’ve shirked that responsibility over the past couple of months, and for that, I’m sorry to all of you.  Scot and our hundreds of SA contributors have done a great job in my absence, and despite my having a really, really good excuse that’s approaching like a freight train (see above), I’m back in action – embedded in some of the hottest yacht racing anywhere over the next few weeks.
So for those of you waiting patiently for the full story (and video) on the foiling Gunboat G4, a ‘by-the-numbers’ analysis of the Newport VOR stopover, a report on the state of cheating in the J/70 Class, and a few other items – thanks for your understanding.  That’s coming up this month, along with a European road trip chasing down the VOR as it wraps, a week’s excitement with Team USA vs. the Scandies at the M32 Series in Gothenburg, and live racing action from the J/70 Worlds in La Rochelle, France.  And it only gets better from there.
Huge thanks to my beautiful wife for the photo (and at least one other job she’s doing), and to Sperry for allowing us to bring you hundreds of hours of sailing coverage for 2015.

Nessun commento: